|For a printable version click
(Note: You will need the
Adobe Reader to view this
- Any American made rear wheel drive car or truck will be
acceptable in the division.
- TOW HOOKS MANDATORY FRONT AND REAR
- 107 inch minimum wheel base. Uni-body cars must be tied
rear frame to front frame
- Bodies; AFTERMARKET ALUMINUM ALLOWED – MUST REMAIN STOCK
APPEARING – NO STRAIGHT PANELS
WITHOUT OEM BENDS. No spoilers, wings. All hoods and trunks
must be securely fastened and the back of the hood must be
sealed off from the driver’s compartment.
- All glass, plastic, upholstery, lights, mirrors and
chrome must be removed. Windshield opening must be covered
with ½” square wire screen of heavy gauge. With 2 support
- Doors must be securely shut and welded
- Inner fenders may be removed
- Aluminum or solid fiberglass racing seat mandatory, and
fastened securely to the frame
- Front firewall must be constructed of 20 gauge steel or
.063 aluminum minimum. No holes allowed in driver’s
compartment. Must be in stock location.
- Fenders may be cut for wheel clearance
- FRONT Bumpers must be STOCK and in stock location and be
capped to fender the width of the bumper for make and year
of car. Reinforcement of bumpers with max 1 ½ round when
using plastic bumper covers or nose pieces only. IF steel
bumper is stock for year and model of car max 1” tubing will
be allowed. Only one bumper mount per side. NO channel
allowed in bumper area. NO sharp edges. Rear bumpers may be
steel – max 1 ½ RD MAX 0125 WALL and must be capped to
fender the width of the bumper. Must have bumper cover or
- Inner hoops for reinforcement allowed inside hood and
trunk compartments. Maximum 1 ½” tubing for this
- Nerf bars allowed but must remain tight to the body and
max 1 ½” pipe or tubing they must re-enter the body 2”
minimum. ONLY EXPOSED RUB RAIL IS BETWEEN TIRES ALL OTHER
RAILS MUST BE COVERED BY BODY
- No excessive rusted frames allowed
- A steel battery box is mandatory and can be in stock
location or in the trunk area
ALL STOCK PARTS MUST HAVE COME ON THE CAR THAT YOU ARE USING
GM may use bigger spindles (impala) for safety reasons only
- Parts must be stock and in stock position. Except
spring, brake, & shock mounts on Ford 9”
- Stock A-frames mandatory – may be reinforced
- No adjustable spring spacers allowed
- Nothing will be allowed that interferes with the free
working of the suspension
- Steering Quickners allowed
- After market power steering pumps allowed
- Racing shocks and springs allowed
- Stock Configuration-Steel
Shafted Aftermarket Upper A-Arms Non-Adjustable are
- Transmission must be OEM automatic with working stock
torque converter 10” min., or OEM single disk clutch,
flywheel, and pressure plate assembly 10” min. on stock OEM
standard transmission. No grinding or lightening. Steel
only. All gears must work. A scattershield or blanket is
- Ford 9-inch rear end will be allowed. No modifications
except spring, brake, and trailing arm mounts on the Ford 9
inch. Shock mounts must remain in stock location on the car.
Only one steel shock per wheel. Grandnational
9-inch rear end allowed. No aluminum or titanium rear end.
Must remain stock center section. Must still have stock
steel calipers. No gun drilled axles. Must be solid steel.
No aluminum components!
- Rear end must be locked
- Steel driveshaft with safety loop 6” from front yoke is
- OEM brakes on all four corners. Balance bar allowed with
no external adjuster. NO adjustable brake valves allowed – 4
wheel brakes mandatory
- Front and Rear OEM disk brakes allowed.
Tires and Wheels
- Max. 8” steel racing wheel mandatory – BEAD LOCKS
ALLOWED RIGHT REAR ONLY
- Tire will be Cambridge Recap 225 or 235 X 15” or TOWEL
CITY RETREAD 89 compound (yellow vertical marking) two sizes
26.5, 27.5, American Racer 70-205-15 Hard and can be placed on car at your choice. NO
GROOVING, SIPING, SOFTENING, OR TREATING OF TIRES ALLOWED
Weight –minimum weight is 2900 lbs.
Engine and Fuel System - #1 PLUG MAX OF 12” BEHIND CENTER
ADJUSTING BOLT OF STEERING BOX. THIS MAY NOT BE STOCK
- MAX 361 CUBIC CHEVY, 363 FORD, 365 CHRYSLER
- Stock OEM cast iron block with stock stroke
- No interchanges between company lines
- Must have stock, cast iron OEM 2
barrel intake manifold with no modifications or Eldebrock
performer intake part # 2101 or Vortec 2116 are optional. No hi rise allowed.
- Must have stock OEM 2 barrel carb or unaltered Holley
4412. NO high performance Holleys allowed. These will be
teched. All tracks have same gauges. Max 1” spacer or
adapter between carb and manifold. Choke plates may be
- Flat top or dish pistons only
- Stock rods for engine used. NO 6” rods
- No polishing, porting, or machine work allowed on any
part of engine except overbore, and hole drilling and
tapping for vortec heads
- Stock OEM cast iron heads allowed. NO angle plug heads
allowed. Max 202 intake valve, 1.6 exhaust valve. No Bowtie or Hi performance allowed.
- Pinned or screw in studs allowed
- Stock distributor must be electron or single point. NO
- Cam shaft must be flat tappet only. NO mushroom or
- Double roller timing chain and gears allowed. NO gear
- Roller rockers are allowed but no shaft systems are
- Street type Headers allowed (inside frame rails) must
have 3 bolt flange, No cross overs. EXHAUST 3” OD”MAX
DIAMETER PIPE. MUST EXIT PAST THE DRIVER. No flex pipe
allowed. Pipe must be solid with no holes. Only one pipe per
side acceptable. May run cast iron manifolds. Mufflers are
mandatory at MCR, Little Valley and Freedom. (Optional at
The Hill Raceway and AMR)
- Gasoline only. Fuel cell is mandatory and must be
securely mounted in the truck area of the car inside a 20
gauge metal box supported by two metal straps 1/8” X 2”.
Fuel line must be inside conduit if run through the inside
of car. NO fuel additives allowed
- Stock type fuel pumps only. No electric fuel pumps
- Must be stock stroke configuration
- Any removal of identifying marks or numbers will make
said part illegal.
- Full window net mandatory.
- Kill switch mandatory.
- Fenders, tin crimped and rolled in, no sharp edges.
Sharp edges must be fixed before allowed to race.
Radios are mand.